I’ll not comment on the technical or aesthetic qualities – these have already been well covered. The sound is what it’s all about. Wandering around the house listening to the floyd – or kavinsky’s ‘nightcall – sawagii’s revenge mix ‘ (and the rest of my playlist) as i make a cup of tea. In a world of my ownthroughout all registers, the sound is amazing. Like you are thereexpensive – to be sure. Like most things in life, you get what you pay for.
Took me around three months to decide to buy these headphones. Personally if your thinking about it do it because they have blown me away with the sound quality the clarity for wireless is simply amazing. They sound outstanding with all types of music the bass is excellent too. Extremely happy i took the plunge and spent the extra money faultless in my eyes.
V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone – Rouge
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Crossfade’s award-winning sound (30+ editors’ choice awards)
- Built-in hidden microphone specially tuned and optimized for phone calls and voice recognition
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 12 hours of continuous music, entertainment and calls. Recharge it to 100% in 100 minutes thanks to the included elegant V-Micro USB cable; unlimited hours of music in analog wired mode
- Dual-diaphragm 50mm driver is a refined version of the award-winning Crossfade M-100 that was crowdsourced by hundreds of audiophiles and won 20+ editors’ choice awards, unrivaled speaker consistency, perfectly balanced air flow mechanics and materials
- Luxurious material combination of steel and new vegan leather, meeting military-level standards of the MIL-STD-810G testing guidelines, memory foam cushions and headband provide comfort for extended listening sessions and natural noise isolation
- Built-in amplifier featuring VAMP technology for more powerful, musical and clear sound
- Available in 4 colors: Gunmetal Blach, Phantom Chrome, White Silver and Rouge
Bass is phenomenal, sound is fantastic. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Got this item yesterday and it’s well worth the money.
Pros- good battery life (about 10 hours – roughly two work days worth)- can just plug in a 3. 5mm cable if out of battery- bluetooth connection isn’t fiddly like other products- great sound- durable – dropped it a few times on concrete, the earpiece popped out but it just goes back in. Only a few minor scratches- comfortable – can wear them all day. Just need to make the band wider as necessary- voice quality is pretty good, even without the mic attachmentcons- not really noise isolating – though this might just be my misshapen head- kind of awkward to rest on the neck since the earpieces don’t fold away- doesn’t fold up at all, but this is fine since they’re quite durable – can just throw them in a bag- can’t charge and listen via bluetooth at the same time- buttons are a little flimsy, takes getting used to- casing around the 3. 5mm jack port means some cables don’t fit.
V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone – Rouge : Over the past few weeks i have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the bose qc35’s, v-moda crossfade wireless and now the sennheiser pxc550’s (i wanted to also try the new sony mdr1000x models but they appear to be sold out with a two month waiting list – and i’m the impatient type. My usual wired headphones consist of the following (all of which are used regularly):ultimate ears triple fi 10 – in ear monitor1more hybrid triple driver – in ear monitorsony xba h1 – in ear monitorapple earpods – fall out of ear earbudaudio technica ath50x – full size over-ears (make you look a bit like a cyberman)playback electronics include:samsung galaxy note 2 (an excellent audio player – especially with the inclusion of neutron). 5 – also quite nice sound quality through headphone out – even with stock romagptek h01 – micro sd based lossless player with a very powerful amplifier on-board. My music tastes are beginning to vary in my old age – rush, pink floyd, queen, bach, fleetwood mac, vivaldi, william orbit, hanz zimmer – you get the idea. Most of my music is well-encoded mp3’s (either 320k rips – some of the older stuff ripped using eac/lame (with some cool psycho-acoustical filtering applied) and some downloaded flac files. In other words, perhaps not the best in the world but certainly a significant step up from entry-level. My criteria in order of importance is:sound qualityvolumeability to pair with two phonesreliable bluetooth connectionbattery lifefacility to use wired connectioncomforti can tolerate some discomfort as i am frequently having to remove my headphones when working but they’ve gotta sound good and loud. I normally like a sound signature that’s neutral (with perhaps just a hint of deep bass) normally.
Sounds great, pretty indestructible. Dropped them, sat on them, used them for ages every day. Not the easiest to clean, but are fantastic quality.