Better than expected, especially considering the price of the product. Bluetooth connection works smoothly (have tried it with two different phones). Great functional and multipurpose bluetooth ear buds. Only thing i would improve on, is for it to have the capability to connect to more than one device at a time.
I was worried at first buying these. Some comments on here really put me off but the great reviews persuaded me to buy these. I’m very happy with this purchase. Unfortunately, i have the world smallest ears so the ear tip options were not fitting well, so i used my sony ones and its a great fit. The overall sound quality is brilliant( for me). – i have no regrets so far ;).
Nice build quality and really nice sound quality as well. The earphones are a bit heavy because they have magnets to hold them together around the neck when they are not in use. Fast delivery even with free delivery option. Here are the specifications for the TREBLAB J1 tooth Earbuds:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- ELITE HD BLUETOOTH EARPHONES – TREBLAB J1 was carefully crafted to deliver high-fidelity audio, that adds no uncomfortable bulk or annoying weight. With no distortion at high volumes, the advanced Bluetooth 4.1 and aptX technology yields a crisp, flawless, and wonderful sound – all packed into a nifty size!
- PERFECT FOR SPORTS – IPX6 water and sweat resistance means that these earphones will survive all manner of tasks. Whether it’s pouring it down on your way to work or you’re pushing yourself to the limit at the gym, the J1 can handle it. Secure, ANTI-DROP fins make them incredibly ergonomic, so gravity won’t be their downfall, either.
- ENHANCED CONNECTIVITY + aptX – With a comfortable range of 11.5metres, your phone doesn’t always have to be in your pocket for you to enjoy your audio. Ever been bothered by earphones disconnecting mid-tune? Well, worry no longer – they’re designed to keep their connection, no matter the situation.
- BLOCKS OUT THE NOISE – Expandable foam ear-tips combined with passive noise-cancellation means that you can go about your business without distraction. Tinny phone speakers on the bus, nattering coworkers… Not a problem – just put these on and enjoy! No need in battering your ear drums. There’s even HD CALL MANAGEMENT, so you can answer the phone in high definition with just a click!
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – You won’t have to worry about recharging these throughout the day, as their 8 hours let you go from activity to activity with no stress. Many other LIFE IMPROVING FEATURES – extra fast pairing, magnetic housing to prevent loss, multi-device connectivity, automatic reconnection, cable clip, carrying case, universal compatibility. Add in a lifetime warranty, 30-day return window, and our A+ customer service, and you have yourself a risk free purchase!
Amazing bought it for my son. He has been using this everyday and has been telling me it’s very convenient. It has just the right amount of battery life to last 2 days of use(not on all the time) and the magnets on the earbuds make them stay in place. Good for working out aswell as they will not get in the way when doing something vigorous.
These are cracking earphones. Easy pairing and controls are there too. Would recommend to everyone. Nice price and a great product.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Altogether brilliant.
- One of the best wireless earbuds i bought in a long time
- Super dissatisfied 3 start to don’t give less.
Charged them up and tried all the different buds to suit my fit, which is simple enough. The sound is very good with great bass even at high volume. Connection to iphone simple and connects after each use with no fuss.
These wireless earphones are fantastic. I own a variety of earphones from skull candy to denom and these are far superior to those. And the feel of the music is amazing. Perfect for your apple watch, iphone and android phone/ tablet.
Very light, and fit well after some experimentation with the good selection of fittings supplied. I am more used to wired earbuds that ‘hang’ in the ears, but soon got used to these ‘in-ear’ ones. Very easy to set up with the clear instructions. Only use them for walking so cannot comment on their use when exercising vigorously. My only small niggle is that the control buttons could be a bit more prominent, as i wear gloves a lot and it’s difficult to feel the buttons, but otherwise excellent earbuds.
The product is great for it’s price. But the fit is a bit tricky. Also wearing an extended period of time is a bit uncomfortable. Good battery life, and good signal strength.
I was very happy when i bought this product because was flawless. Sound quality, battery life. And i thought the quality of the product was excellent but its now 3 months on the product and i’m extremely disappointed. One of things i have been aware from the beginning is that they don’t stay in ears always quite easily they come off. But my big disappointment is the right side doesn’t work no longer or to work i have to maintain a certain neck position. Compared with other headphones or similar who have last me at least over a year before the same issue started and they where half price of this ones.
These earphone are incredible value for money. They have an amazing battery life, today i switched them on at 6. 30 and i would describe use as heavy. They fit well and the sound is perfectly acceptable.
One of the best wireless earbuds i bought in a long time. Wireless connectivity: 5/5sound: 5/5bass: 5/5quality: 5/5accessories: 5/5support of the company: 5/5i love them.
Cant be beat for the price, and they beat more expensive earphones as well. They sound close to my beyerdynamic bta and has more bass. Provided tips are not the greatest, but they really shine with a pair of comply foam tips. The sound out of the box is ok, but with a little eq tweaking they sound great. They sound terrible out of the box on my huawei mate 10 pro, but that is related to the phone. They sound much better on a pixel 2, out of the box. The design is ok, and the control unit is lightweight so it doesn’t bother you. The call audio is much better than my samsung level active and on par with my beyerdynamic. In direct comparison with my beyerdynamic bta, that cost 4 times as much(in denmark), i prefer the j1’s because of the following: sound is nearly on par and with better bass(with eq tweaking), sweat proof, about the same battery life and micro usb charging(compared to at shitty proprietary dock).
Battery life – 10/10look/style – 10/10 (silver part looks great, and button module is smaller than the last set i had)feel/comfort – 8/10 (they felt heavier than last blue earphone set, and bit sore for first 2 weeks but now dont feel it. Just fyi)sound – 10/10 (for a €30 set of wireless earphones, as good as it could be, better than previous set)- 1 point thoughleft earphone stopped working after 3 months.
Read the instructions before you write these off. . You will find them awsome.
Straight design means they don’t stay in my right ear whatever ear buds i use. Got annoying and even though they are the best sounding bluetooth headphones i have used, i had to return them.
Fantastic for the price, nice crisp bass sound and a solid feel to the build quality. Had more experience with expensive wired ear buds but these trump them all so far.
Great product and good quality. Been using them constantly and love them.
I had some marshall over-ear bluetooth cans and they were just a bit much to lug around. These are brilliant little headphones. I work for a big music company. I have to approve audio for work. These are great for the job.
I needed a wireless pair for runs and these are perfect, good fit, amazing sound and the battery really is great, i’ve not had to recharge them yet. Solid pair of headphones, and the magnetic backs mean i can keep them secure on my next when i’ve not got them in as well.
I have to admit i am really impressed. I owned some more expensive bluetooth in ear, beats x and sennheiser momentum in ear. But these sound better than beats x and are extremely close to sennheiser but for the price these are just unbeatable. I might add something to the review later as just had them for a week. Even build quality is really good, doesn’t feel cheap. Most important thing – sound is great, balanced, bass is quite deep but not overpowering.