These have a very good quality sound , comfortable on the head. The colour black and red make them look so brilliant.
Compare well with some of the leading brands. Great for mixing on the decks, good bass sound.
Pioneer DJ HDJ-500-R – DJ Headphones – Red
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Type of headphones: Fully Enclosed Dynamic Headphones Driver unit: 40 mm dome type
- Plug: Mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm (gold-plated, 2-way, screw type) Cable: side coiled cable 1.2 m (stretched length 3 m) – cable right to 1 m
- Included accessories: for 6.3 mm 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw)
- Weight (without cord) 195 g – Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
- Output Sound Level: 105 dB – Frequency range: 5 to 28,000 Hz – Impedance: 45 Ω
These headphones are as amazing as they are affordable. The sound quality is top draw, the bass is punchy and they look good as well. I have dj’d with these at clubs and they haven’t let me down yet. Invest in a carry case and these things will last you.
Had the headphones for a year now- still mint despite heavy use and abuse. Great sound quality in all areas. You have to start shuffling them around your ears for comfort after a few hours, which i have to do on a nearly daily basis because i use them so much.
Good headphones,well worth the money,the curly adaptor lead was a bit of a stress keep getting caught but also came with another lead:).
Pioneer DJ HDJ-500-R – DJ Headphones – Red :