I bought these a few weeks ago as i was looking for some inexpensive bluetooth headphones to pair up with my new phone, which didn’t have an audio jack. After spending ages trawling through amazon’s list of dodgy looking headphones with 1000’s of probably fake 5 star reviews i found these. Very happy with them so far. They connected to my phone very easily, not fiddly at all. I use them during my commute to work, so about an hour each day. I’ve not had to recharge them yet, so it seems the battery life is good. I’m no audiphile, but i think the sound quality is great. I mostly listen to edm and these headphones can keep up with heavy bass without any noticable distortion. All in all, very good product for the money, especially the look which is a sort of military style (i went with green colour). The only downside i would say is there is a fair amount of noise ‘leaking’ out the side when in use.
Ideal for planes or other travel times. I am happy with the sound quality and most of all with the comfort of the headphones. The touch pad is particularly handy, other headphones can be a bit fiddly when it comes to that.
These are great earphones for travel and looking great, they look about as cool as you can get and have some great features.
Key specs for Outdoor Tech Privates Wireless Hi-Fi Headphones – Army Green:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Wirelessly delivers audio using its 40mm drivers for clear midst and solid bass through real, real comfortable ear pads.
- Only ONE button (yes, really). The rest is touch control, pretty cool.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Foldable & flexible for easy storage during travel.
- Included: USB charging cable, color-matching backup 3.5mm audio line-in cable, signature ODT carry pouch, and user manual.
Comments from buyers
Good quality and style without breaking the bank
Excellent quality for price