You will not for a better headphone for under £150. Excellent delivery, well packed, east to set up, pair and charge. I’ve just bought a second pair in white for my daughter.
Just the right ratio of cost to quality + shareme function. I use it while jogging, at the gym, silent dancing with my friend and while in transit (with or without my friend).
Got a couple of sets of these mixceders. They feel plastic and cheap. For the price, i don’t mind that. Aim was to use the shareme function that allows two persons to listen to the same source. It works perfectly and i can listen to music and i can share that listening experience wirelessly. I am very pleased with the product. Here are the specifications for the Mixcder ShareMe Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Foldable Over-Ear Hi-Fi Stereo Headset With Noise Cancelling Microphone:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- [MIXCDER SHAREME FUNCTION] Two ShareMe-equipped headphones could be paired with the same Bluetooth device, which enables two of you listen to the same music or other audio sources at the same time
- [COMFORT TO THE EARS] Ergonomic headband and protein leather ear-cushions provide an ultra-comfortable fit and effective noise isolation
- [Bluetooth and Audio Connection] Shareme 7 is not only a Bluetooth headset, but also a wired headset. With the included cable, you can still enjoy passive listening when the battery runs low
- [HANDS FREE CALLING] Ear-cup-based microphone with noise-cancellation technology and volume control allow for hands-free calling with a pure connection to your wireless device for clear, hands free calling
- [High Performance] Fitted with 40 mm neodymium drivers that offer big sounds with satisfyingly deep bass for amazing and unprecedented audio enjoyment; Built-in, USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 18 hours of uninterrupted listening
I didn’t use the share feature but it’s definitely better than my £20 sony wired headphones.
Reviews from purchasers :
- One of the best!
- Five Stars
- Great head phones
I bought this on the black friday deal, and actually dont use them myself. However i gave them to my brother and he uses them every day so they must be fine.
Great price i was so pleased with mine, that i bought the wife a pair. The connection is very good, easy to pair up with laptop, phone etc. The best feature is not hurting my ears as i were glasses. I would highly recommend these headphones.
Got these headphones for myself there are brilliant the sound is great very easy to sync to my phone they are that good my husband now has a set they came very quickly nicely boxed if you want a headphone that’s bluetooth and great sounds get these brilliant.
Apart from having to unpair/pair it every time for some products – which part of the sw must be improved – it’s a very good quality product. No problems with sync with panasonic 42inch 3d plasma tv.
Comfy, light, connects to 2 devices at once.
Was brought as a present, have had issues with the sound cutting out. But for the price it’s a good item.
Excellent, happy with everything.
Style 5/5sound quality 5/5price 5/5these are one of the best pair of headphones i personally ever had. For the price you cannot go wrong. The design is very premium and sleek looking, even the way they are packed can make a great present. Having both colours the white/blue and black/red, the w&b is much more appealing but that comes down to personal preference. The material used for cushion are different on both pair, the blue cushion is more foamy where as the black/red is more fabric feeling. 100% i would recommend these for the price you cannot go wrong.
Needs a box for carrying it around. Vinyl cover means your ears get v sweaty when worn doing exercise. I bought ear bud type for gym use.
Fully cover your ears and are very comfortable to wear. Use them at the gym and very satisfied. Just what i wanted and would recommend them.
These have a great sound, are comfortable, connect with no problems. I bought them as a gift, but having tried them i want a pair for myself.