I liked them, but for the price and the brand i expected better sound quality.
I’ve had two of these so i can write with a certain authority. The earphone is super light, comfy and you almost dont feel you’re wearing it. I won’t say its noise cancelling, but it blocks out everthing. It fits perfectly depending on which ear-wing you use. I’ve never felt if falling off even during the most intense workout. It’s sweat proof and i’ve used it under light drizzles with no problems whatsoever. For some reason the sound goes on and off whenever i do an activity that takes my head towards the ground, like pushups, situps and so. The bluetooth range is other wise great as i just leave my phone at one corner of the gym.
I’ve had these now for a year and overall i’ve been really impressed. I use them daily for my train commute, at the gym and also running. In some situations (weirdly at the gym when surrounded by lots of equipment) the bluetooth drops out from time to time but this is also probably related to remaining battery life. I probably don’t get the full 8 hours advertised but based on everything else that’s battery powered, they never live up to the advertised life anyway. That shouldn’t be justification for false advertising but jbl aren’t any different to the rest in that regard. After a year i still get a decent number of hours that i don’t really think about it. I just recharge them when i remember, so maybe a couple of times a week. The only negatives i have come across are that the reflective strip has started to separate from the bluetooth control area. It’s only cosmetic though and doesn’t affect the functionality in any way. The other is that the earbud tips come off reasonably easily and jbl don’t make it particularly easy to find aftermarket replacements. Here are the specifications for the JBL Reflect Contour Secure Fit Bluetooth Wireless Sport Headphones –:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- The Dual Lock technology that includes an over the ear hook combined with an in-ear secure fit for an uninterrupted listening experience even during the most demanding exercise routines.
- Dual battery design enables up to 8 hours of continuous audio playback, enough for multiple workouts.
- Ramp up the intensity of your workouts without fear. Boasting an IPX5 level, these headphones are built to work with you at your sweatiest.
- Designed for ultimate visibility at night because fitness goals don’t sleep.
- For over 60 years, JBL has engineered the precise, naturally articulated sound found in high-end cinemas, arenas and recording studios around the world.
Very nice headphones the volume isnt crazy loud but pretty good, i will comment they are definitely sweat resistant and stay on no matter the workout.
Received mine today, the fit is very comfortable, the sound is goodexperienced some issues while making a call, but will try again. Don’t know yet about battery life.
Reviews from purchasers :
Very nice headphones the volume isnt crazy loud but pretty good
I liked them, but for the price and the brand
So far i’ve been impressed!