These are fantastic hold a good charge can’t heard hardly anything once on definitely recommend worth every penny.
I wasn’t too sure to go for these as there wasn’t much reviews but i am glad that i did. I was looking for a small pair of on ear headphones for the gym and after much research and trying other headphones it was these ones that fitted the bill perfectly. They sound great, have really good clear vocals, good bass and pick up a lot of detail. I have been to the gym about 8 times now and still haven’t charged them since i got them. Surprisingly they block out a lot of outside noise. They are comfy, look good and are recommended.
It does what it says on the box.
Key specs for iDeaUSA Bluetooth Wireless Headphones, Stereo Mega Bass Over Ear Headset Foldable Lightweight 25 Hours Music Playtime Built in Mic for TV, Air Travel – Black/Silver:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- BLUETOOTH WIRELESS HEADPHONES – Spend a little to upgrade your smart device listening experience a lot. Bass is rich and pronounced. The mid and high ranges are also clear and balanced. Even you turn to the high volume, the distortion is minimal. Delivers deep, immersive sound at any volume,making them the best Bluetooth wireless headphones available. Stream your music wirelessly up to 33ft ( No obstacle to prevent the single )
- CONNECTS WIRELESSLY HOUR UPON HOUR – A built-in rechargeable 500mAh battery holds a ton of juice to keep you listening to your favorite music, radio and videos from multiple smart devices via Bluetooth without worrying when your next recharge is.
- COMFORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT – Featuring wide wall foam ear pads with soft touch protein leather for a supremely comfortable on-ear fit. Padded and adjustable contoured headband, pivoting earcups that angle flat against your head, balanced weight distribution and foldable for travel. Only 180g so you might just forget you have them on. Ideal to keep next the computer, laptop or in a backpack along with your music devices.
- BUILT IN MICROPHONE – Reliable Bluetooth 4.0 connects to your Bluetooth enabled devices in seconds with 33ft effective range, play wired via 3.5mm AUX port with cable (included). Built-in microphone, hands free taking. Effortless touch controls allow for simple command of your music and calls. Easily skip songs, change the volume and take calls right from the headphones.
- WIDE COMPATIBLE – With the Bluetooth Profiles, A2DP/AVR CP/HSP/HFP. This wireless headphones is compatible with mostly devices. iPhone 7/7plus/6s/6/6plus/5/5s/5c/4s/4c/3/2, iPad Air 2 mini 3, iPod Touch; Android Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3, Note 4/3/2, Galaxy Tablet; HTC, Sony, LG and BlackBerry smart phone. Meanwhile, with the 3.5mm Aux-in cable, MP3 and other Bluetooth unable devices are also available.
Comments from buyers
This review is for the cans shown in my photo, not the ones currently on sale.
At last I’ve found them
Great look and quality feel to the materials. Pretty slimline compared to a lot of wireless offerings. Was prepared to accept average audio performance given the price but have been really pleasantly surprised – they sound great. Struggle to imagine how you could do better for this price.
I bought these cans only two weeks ago and already they have been replaced by a totally different product that is £10 more, so please bear that in mind. Suggests something worrying about the consistency of a product, or the lack of it. As per the other reviews, i’d agree that these are light and fairly comfortable, if a bit on the tight side. The clarity was ok but the frequency range was rather average. In particular, unlike another reviewer, i found them lacking in treble. They paired (but not first time, every time) with my laptop and desktop, my samsung phone and, biggest surprise of all, my new lg smart tv, and there was no noticeable delay between vision and sound. Even lg themselves admit to pairing problems with headphones. Once paired they seemed to stay that way, the only minor problem was an uncomfortable click when changing track or settings. I’ve seen this noted on other cans too. I moved about the house to try out the wireless range and didn’t have to go very far to encounter drop outs.
Found these really easy to pair with my lg mobile and my pc. Bluetooth range is ok and no problem with the sound quality. Hold their charge well and comfortable to wear. The voice feature telling you when your connected and disconnecting is handy too.
Good audio quality, bluetooth easy to use, but best of all – outstanding customer service.
One star off simply because the connection range isn’t great – i’ve had quite a few bt headphones and these definitely don’t have as much range as most. However, in basically every other respect they are great: very comfortable, easy to use controls, good sound, great unobtrusive design, good battery life. Thinking about buying a 2nd pair as a backup.
Light, small (don’t make you look like you’re flying a helicopter) and great sound. So glad my old headphones broke and i went looking for these.
Decent quality headphones for the price. Sound quality is good, and they fold down to a fairly flat package so are very portable. Being on-ear is great as over-ear headphones overheat my ears. Battery life is more than enough and the bluetooth works (one poor connection but due to the player rather than the ‘phones).
After a lot of trial and error i have found the perfect headphones. They are light, i forget i have them on. They fit really well,no sliding off when i move my head and up to now they seem to hold a charge for ages. And they paired up with my ipad like a dream. No hassle of switching on and off etc i listen mostly to books so soundwise they are good when iisten to music through them they seem good , but if i want to sit and listen to music i prefer wired.