Got these as a christmas gift last year and couldn’t find an issue with them, but after 8 months the threading on the right ear cuff ripped out completely and they are unusable.
Very comfortable ‘can wear all day’ good balanced sound without overbearing bass, anc not really needed as the ear cups shut out the outside world very well. Bluetooth connection is solid, i normally have to port my phone around the house so no lost connection, you don’t have to worry with these 50ft plus range.
I have tried soo many headphones on here to get the best balance for my son and his guitar practise. Akg , sony and various others all around the 80 >140 price range. I actually bought these t5 for myself im not soo good on the guitar and was astonished at the balanced sound over the spectrum , excellent vocals , decent tuneful bass rather than the usual overblown tuneless stuff and a very decent top end. Have tried all the other features in fairness so if they are good then heavens dont waste time reading this. If you dont like em you can always return within 30 days. Then again why is it that after the burn in the items are always supposed to sound soo much better , perhaps its our ears that have become accustomed to them and we are simply enjoying rather than analysing them ?. Here are the specifications for the Bluedio T5 Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Portable Stereo Headsets:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- 1. Active Noise Cancelling: T5 adopts the Active Noise Cancelling technology, which continuously measures, compares and reacts to outside noise – then cancels them with the opposite signal, to bring you crystal-clear sound
- 2. Amazing bass: Adopting the all titanized 57mm drive units and Bluedio Vector Flow Technology, the bass of T5 is powerful
- 3. New generation Bluetooth chip resolution: After the chip is upgraded and optimized, it reduces Bluetooth power consumption and greatly increases battery life
- 4. Anti-ear pads design: The use of anti-ear pads design allows the earmuff diameter and front cavity to expand in volume and is more comfortable for long wearing
- 5. Stylish look: T5 continues T4’s rotational structure design and CD pattern mirror treatment, and is more sophisticated in color matching
Got shipped on perfect condition, sound quality is quite good and clear, maybe a but too bassy for games though, but i only use bluedio headphones, so talk e that with a grain of salt, but the ear pieces go on well enough to dampen out most background noise without the anc on.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Incredible Value for Money Headphones > Bluedio T5 ones !
- Don’t need the noise cancelling
- Great headphones- threading ripped out after 8 months general use