When the iphone 7 announced their 3. 5mm jack free option, i patiently waited for the more reasonably priced non-apple option for tws and this has ticked all the boxes. Small, simple and good audio quality.
Often loses bluetooth connectivity and then sound only come out of one ear. Don’t think i would recommend though.
Having tried a number of wireless headphones i was a bit sceptical for the price, you pay for what you get as the saying goes. The problem being that the leading brands are not cheap. It wasn’t until i compared the i7s with a leading brand that i realised how good the i7s are; these brands overload their headphones with bass but in doing so compromise sound quality. In comparison the i7 sound quality is fantastic, the bass is good and the bluetooth connectivity is seamless. The fit is very comfortable and when running/gyming they have not fallen out even once nor have i lost connectivity. Plus a very useful charging box. A better product to the leading brands but half the price. I’ve only used them with my iphone so i cannot comment on other devices or long term durability as i’ve only had them a few weeks. Here are the specifications for the Audiyo i7 Ergonomic Mini Earbuds Wireless Bluetooth V4:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- TRULY WIRELESS BLUETOOTH HEADSET: No cable, just two ergonomic earbuds built with precision engineering for a truly stereo wireless earbud with an extraordinary high definition Audio quality, perfect for workouts, commuting, running, gym sessions, walking and other activities, compatible with all Bluetooth devices includes iPhone 7 and includes a charging carry case (for on-the-go charging).
- BLUETOOTH 4.1: Latest Bluetooth technology used in all of our products with the most advanced wireless connection, aptX supported to bring you the clearest CD-like audio quality
- GREAT SOUND QUALITY: Clean,clear and a deep bass sound all in stereo created by 8.6mm high power drivers that deliver rich bass, balanced mid-range and crystal clear treble frequencies for an authentic musical experience across a frequency range of 6Hz – 22kHz
- PORTABLE CHARGING CASE: These wireless earbuds last upto 2 hours listening to music on one charge, with the rechargeable charging case that when fully charged will holds additional 15 more charges for the earbuds giving more than 48 hours of listening time, giving you power for a full day of true wireless audio
- ERGONOMICS CUSTOMIZE FOR THE PERFECT FIT: The shape and the stabilising design of the TWS-i7 Wireless earbuds have been carefully created according to the geometry of the ear to ensure a secure, comfortable fit. Perfect for sports, commuiting, cycling and other outdoor activities. Includes 4 x Silicone ear tips for a tight and secure fit.
I tend to bounce around a great deal while jogging (think phoebe from friends) and these bad boys stay nice and put in my ears. Best workout headphones i’ve ever had and very sneaky to wear in the office without the boss knowing.
Not only do they beat the airpods in terms of sound quality but they also have a fantastic range too. Charge time is 30 min not 20 but the range is much further than 10 meters. The noise cancelation on these headphones is very good too.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Very Happy Ears!
- These things are fantastic. not only do they beat the airpods in
- Just ok
Love it, no more tangled wires.
I have been on the hunt for a set of neat earbuds, which fit well, can be charged on the go and have great sound. I love these i7si contacted the seller in advance, so i knew a little of what to expect, and all my expectations were met. The earbuds come neatly packaged, with a selection of buds, and it is worth trying different ones to get the right fit. Even a slightly different size makes a difference to how snugly the earbuds sit inside the ear to allow the best sound quality. I tend to use them until they discharge so i get about 2 hours of continuous use. Being able to charge them quickly is a bonus, and takes about 20 minutes. The buds show as orange when they are being charged, turning to blue when done. I switch the charging box off when i am just storing the earbuds (ie when they are at the blue stage)there is the option to wear a single earbud or to pair both to stereo. I have found that it is easier to turn them on while they are in my ears, so i can hear the connection messages.