As an alternative to the more expensive brands i was sceptical but i am so pleased with them. Comfortable fit, don’t jump around whilst running, really good bluetooth range if your doing housework/gardening and don’t want your phone in your pocket. Sound is a little tinny the louder itgets but it’s uncomfortable that loud. Long battery life i got a good 4/5 hrs before it was telling me to charge.Easily charged to same connection as most androids 👍.
When i received these and saw the suspiciously seal broken box and low quality packaging my hopes were not high, but i’m pleased to say i’ve been proven wrong. They do everything they say and have proven very comfortable to wear for me, even though i don’t have the smallest head. Some people might not like the pressure though. I’ve found them very secure while running and they fit around my glasses ok, but i have quite thin frames. Battery life is extensive, happily getting 7-8 hours use from a charge. The multifunction button is great for pausing music and skipping tracks when connected to my phone, a great boon while runningdon’t think that anyone around you won’t hear little tiny music, these are not silent if you are in a quiet place but i’ve tried others and they have been the same. Only reason its not 5 stars is because pairing requires you to enter a security code on your device, not a problem on phone/tablet/pc but not been able to pair it with my bluetooth dongle on the tv.
Andoer® X1 Bone Conduction Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset Bluetooth 4.0 Neck-strap Earphone Hands-free for iPhone6 6Plus Samsung Galaxy HTC Tablet PC Laptop Orange
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Compatible with almost all Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices such as, for iPhone6 6Plus 5S, for Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 / Note 4 3 2, for HTC One, Tablet PC, Laptop, etc. Super easy and fast paring with your smartphone or other Bluetooth device for high-fidelity stereo music, movies and chatting.
- No eardrum damage, it is an healthy, eco-friendly headphone, suitable for child, young people, and also suitable for the person who uses the headphone frequently to avoid damaging the ear.
- The sound transmits through the bone to auditory nerve, perfectly suitable for people has trouble in listen and suitable any other people. With Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR chip, it ensures high-fidelity stereo sound quality and stable performance.
- Low consumption, offering up to 6 hours of continuous music and 5 hours of talking time. Standby time is about 240 hours. It supports hands-free call and voice prompt.
- Enjoy music wirelessly, easy to switch between calls and music, you will not miss any incoming call while listening to music. Its Sweatproof U-shaped ergonomical design is suitable for walking, running, climbing, skating, skiing sport, diving, etc.
Very good connectivity and water resistance, just used mine on a hard run in heavy drizzle. My first pair of bone conductions, noise leekage is noticable and i think reduces ability to pick up background noise a bit.
Ok so i bought these to use with my tom tom running watch and have to say that i have tested several other wireless headphones but these where without doubt the best i have tested. They remain comfortable when running and do not rub against your head or ears when using them. Well they didn’t rub mine but then not every one has such a beautifully shaped and we’ll defined head as i and it was sister theresa bernadette marie mcconnell who told me that whilst shaving my head aged 12 years and surely she wouldn’t lie, not with her being a nun and all. Oh and it was i who was 12 not sister theresa just in case you was confused. Having said that, despite me being a 5 foot 6 inch strapping young man at age 12 she did call me julie for the first 14 years i was in her care so maybe her judgement was a little out. But only a littleanyway, back to the headphones. After testing lots of other ones these were undoubtedly the best ones within this price range of less than £50. An issue i had with other bluetooth headphones was that when you are running your arms naturally move forward and backwards and it was when my arm with the tom tom runner on was moving backwards the signal between watch and headphones would drop until the arm moved forward again which re-connected the phones to the watch music. This issue was not a problem for these headphones and the signal remained strong even when i was fumbling with the zip on the back of my running shorts. Battery life is good and you can realistically get a good 3 x 10k runs done before needing to check the battery.
Andoer® X1 Bone Conduction Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset Bluetooth 4.0 Neck-strap Earphone Hands-free for iPhone6 6Plus Samsung Galaxy HTC Tablet PC Laptop Orange :